Job description / Role
This job opportunity is for a large Holding Company based in Dubai, UAE.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for budget management, business analysis, financial modelling, and costing analysis. You would develop and maintain accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Assist in the internal & external auditing procedures of the company.
• Review supplier invoices, general ledger coding of expenses and verify supplier payments with supporting invoices, PRs, POs, etc.
• Verify expense reimbursement with supporting documents and ensure that they are in accordance with the policies and procedures.
• Prepare the general ledger reconciliation and follow up for the renewals of contracts expiring
• Adjust entries to be prepared based on general ledger reconciliation
Supervision of Payroll Cycle, ensure the payroll process on time and payroll accounting is completed within specified timeframe as per established policies and procedures.
• Monitor, analyze and report on the performance of the Company in terms of KPIs, analytical calculations, variance analysis etc.
To be successful you should be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, CA or ACCA) with minimum of 5 years of experience.
Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process, advanced MS Excel skills, accuracy and attention to details,
If this opportunity excites you, please send us your details. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE