Job description / Role
A boutique accounting, compliance consultancy, audit, HR consultancy, VAT Advisory services and business advisory firm with offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, focused on providing entrepreneurial businesses of varying sizes with timely, proactive and customized business solutions from start-up and early development to the latest stages of a business lifecycle.
• Monthly accounting and reporting services for clients, including on boarding, proposals and client relationship mgmt.
• Act as DFSA & FSRA Authorised Individual for financial control / budgeting & reporting and compliance support for clients.
• Act as DFSA & FSRA Authorised Individual for submission of quarterly and annual financial reports as per DFSA or FSRA guidelines.
• Maintain statement of capital adequacy for internal and DFSA and FSRA reporting purpose
• Perform bank and cash reconciliation, clearing reconciling items, and assisting with process changes to reduce reconciliation issues
• Process journal entries and gather supporting documentation for all entities.
• Analyze and reconcile accounts related to all assigned entities on a monthly basis.
• Analyze account activity to identify corrections and reclassify based on the nature of the account.
• Assist in preparation of monthly trial balance reports, income statements, balance sheets and cash flow forecast reports.
• Assist in preparation of annual budget
• Preparation of accounts for yearly audit and assist auditors
• Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management.
• Have a strong understanding of VAT rules and application of those rules on transactions
• Ability to do checks on monthly VAT reports and prepare information related to VAT returns
• Work with outsourced Finance Managers for month/year end reporting and closing activities
• Strong Accounting skills and team management experience
• Relationship management experience
• Financial Modelling and advance excel skills
• At least 5-8 years of experience in accounting or business advisory.
• Perfect written and spoken English
• Excellent technical and systems skill.
• High level of communication skills.
• Highly discrete and able to uphold the utmost confidentiality.
• Self-confident and very proactive.
• Prepared to be hands-on to achieve results and maintain deadlines.
• Important characteristics
• Experienced with system and process implementation.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of client companies and related parties.
• Confident and presentable.
• Desire to work in a fast-growing start-up type environment and have their hands in multiple areas of the business.
• Culturally aware and sensitive.
• International business experience.
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
Addmind Hospitality Group
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
The Leading Pharmaceutical And Consumer Entity In The UAE