Job description / Role
An international family office is looking for a full-time Senior Accountant to power up its new office located in JLT in Dubai, UAE.
This is a role that requires specific software knowledge and experience, so please read carefully and please do not hesitate to get in touch in case of any questions.
• Daily accounting duties, including, but not limited to bank account reconciliation, AP/ AR management, invoicing, and other regular accounting duties
• Liaising with family office accountants located in other offices across the globe in order to prepare consolidate group reports
• Preparation of financial reports, including, but not limited to the P&L, on both the ad hoc and the regular basis (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly)
• Advanced reporting for the companies in the global portfolio
• Assisting in preparing audit reports and liaising with the external auditors
• Professional certification such as ACCA, CPA, CA, or CMA
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or a related discipline
• Advanced knowledge of Xero and Syft Analytics is an absolute must
• 5+ years in a senior accounting role (audit experience a plus)
• Flexibility and adaptability to dynamic working environment
• Exceptional communication, organizational, and time-management skills
• Promptness and impeccable executions skills
• Ability to follow instructions clearly and accurately within a timely fashion
• Proactivity and ability to deliver results
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Right Calibre Executive Search
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
A Leading Trading Company In UAE