Job description / Role
The Senior Real Estate Accountant will be responsible for all accounting duties for their project portfolio. The position will be part of a regionally focused accounting team, collaborating to achieve department and company-wide goals. The Accountant has the ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
• Manage bank accounts, PDC's, bank reconciliation etc.
• Prepare error-free financial reports- submit to the management monthly.
• Prepare and submission of UAE VAT-as per rule.
• Summarize financial status -by preparing balance sheets, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Handle all accounts payable and receivable daily to make sure each invoice and expense report is accurate.
• Reconcile all business accounts to ensure our records match up and no transaction is omitted .
• Develops a general understanding of the underlying agreements for assigned projects. Works to become familiar with the specific sections that are relevant to better understand the overall structure, including commitments, cost classifications, AIA documents, GMP and lender requirements, and project fees.
AED 4,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Accountant with Real estate or facility and maintenance management background.
• Minimum 5-10 years experienced overall.
• Relevant educational degree in Accounts, ACCA certified.
* Immediate Joiner
About the Company
Middle World Property Management and General Maintenance has been working in the real estate market in UAE since 2001.
We provide Property Management, Investment management, Agency services, Asset management and Facility management. Our services enables our clients to adopt an informed approach regarding their real estate investments.
We also provide project feasibility studies and land usage reports. We deal in residential and commercial properties and aim to provide professional guidance in order to allow our clients to materialize maximum returns on their investment properties. We welcome you to visit Middle World Properties and share your real estate related concerns with us.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|