Job description / Role
Senior Accountant (Arabic Speaker)
Our client, a leading Investment company, is currently looking for Senior Accountant (Arabic Speaker) for their Abu Dhabi office.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing accounts payable and receivable.
• Maintaining general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Reviewing all inter-company transactions and generating invoices as necessary.
• Preparing financial statements and analysis.
• Analyzing financial reports.
• Maintaining company accounting procedures and processes.
• Developing procedures to improve efficiency.
• Forecasting and planning for future needs.
• Identifying and providing timely resolution of discrepancies in accounts.
• Ensuring compliance with all internal processes.
The Ideal Candidate would have:
• More than 5 years’ of experience
• Strong ERP Knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required (CCA/ACA/CMA preferred)
• Solid hands on experience in all accounting aspects
• Preferred from Investment industry or Group company
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.