Job description / Role
• The position holder shall be responsible for project accounting, reporting, project payment certificate, cash flow, monthly project MIS report and bank dealing.
• Providing support function/analysis to carry out the project accounting smoothly. Follow-up with consultants and bankers in carrying out the job in the interest of the company.
• Project Payment: Analysis project payment certificate in detail, checking the contractual terms, advance payment, retentions, and deductions. Checking all calculation of work progress and variation and ensure that payment are made within the due date mentioned in the payment certificate.
• Bank Requirements: Drawdown request are send to bank on our project finance requirements, profit due to bank are calculated on the profit rate provided. Quarterly and Annual reports are send to banks as per the syndicate loan agreement
• Bank Guarantees: Tender/Advance/performance held by Project Accounts are reviewed monthly and further action is taken for cancellation/renewal as per the requirement
• MIS Report: Monthly MIS report on project are prepare within the deadline set. It included all necessary information on project progress and financial position.
• Audit: Coordinate with auditor in providing all reports and solving queries for AGC projects and AGC operation and finishing audit in time.
• Bank / Inter Company Reconciliation. Monthly bank reconciliation for all project entries are done also for Inter company entries affecting Projects.
• Contract/Agreements: Project original contracts and agreement are maintained in safe custody and are ensure they are available for reference at all time.
• Projects Reports: Provided analysis detail/reports for management presentation on projects. Assist Accounts- Manager in other project report from time to time promptly.
• Oracle R12 experience of at least 3-4 years (Project Module).
• Minimum 5 years of experience of working in construction industry in UAE.
• Sound knowledge of dealing with complex project accounting transactions including material on sight and contra charges.
• Sound knowledge of the application of VAT specially in the construction industry.
• Preferably qualification of Master in Commerce and sound knowledge in contract/project accounting.
About the Company
Al Ghurair Properties is a pioneering real estate operation which develops and manages commercial, residential, hospitality and mixed use developments. For three decades, Project Development and Asset Management has been our stock in trade, catering to Dubai communities and business sector.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Marine Dredging Company