Job description / Role
• Lead all aspects of internal and external financial Accounting, reporting and Taxation of the Organization.
• Accountable for the integrity and accuracy of the financial information provided by the function.
• Participate in forecasting and budgeting activities for the business and the accounting department.
• Provide support to the FM, FD in preparing, reviewing, and analyzing actual, forecasted, and budgeted financial results.
• Research and integration of existing TAX regulation and ensure Company compliance with authoritative and regulatory requirements.
• Partner with the business and other stakeholders to understand the underlying business operations and processes to augment the integrity of financial controls and transactions.
• Collaborate in Design and implement new best practice processes within the team.
• Improve and re-engineer existing processes to drive efficiencies across the function.
• Lead to provide financial efficiency and accuracy.
• Provide adhoc insightful and value adding analysis and support to the stakeholders noted above on items ranging enhance profitability, reduce cost and/or improves efficiency, assure the accuracy of financial closing (Accruals, PPE, Advances, provision, Ledgers, Closing of Financial modules, etc.)
• Demonstrates initiative and devises solutions to complex issues.
• Analyze critical data using various methods and displays an understanding of how risk impacts business.
• Work independently and take initiative, set priorities and see projects through completion.
• Must be able to deal with work – related deadlines, accountabilities and responsibilities.
• Must be able to work under frequent job pressure generated by short and inflexible deadlines.
• Bachelor’s in accounting degree or related finance field essential.
• Handle high volume of transactions and reporting analysis.
• Strong knowledge of Excel formulas (Sumifs, Pivot table, etc) and financial molding. The candidate will be required to preparing financial modelling with Formulas
• Arabic Speaker or European.
• Knowledge of English Language (expert Level)
• Knowledge of UAE V.A.T regulation and law
• Proven accounting background significant merit (CPA/CA/CIMA/ACA/ACCA / MBA).
• Big 4 preferred but not essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic 365 or AX
• 3 -5 year experience in real estate
• Strong presentation skills ( Power Points)
About the Company
A leading property developer company in UAE