Job description / Role
Objectives: Undertakes a variety of professional accounting activities. Works as per internationally recognised accounting standards for the benefit of improving the Company’s financial development and control systems.
• Records all accounting information / Transactions in a structured/professional and detailed fashion.
• Should possess the skills of Financial Modeling, Costing and Management Accounting techniques.
• Should be able to actively assist / prepare budgets and forecasts inclusive of all projected financial statements (P&L, BS and Cash flows).
• Sound Knowledge and hand on experience of GL Maintenance with all relevant transaction recording and closing activities.
• Preparation of monthly financial statements and reporting to the line manager.
• Assist and coordinate in the internal & external auditing procedures of the company.
• AR & AP maintenance, review, follow ups and cash collection and disbursement activities.
• Maintain banking relationships and treasury function including Bank reconciliations.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities and correction of Identified errors for improvement and bring to management attention.
• Preparation and filing of VAT returns on quarterly basis to the FTA.
• Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
• Liaising with other departments and communicate on a range of issues and solution.
• Regular cycle count of Stock and year-end Inventory audit and reports preparations.
• Review of internal controls and recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
• Open to assist the team and line manager with regards to any task and working until late hours.
• Reasonable knowledge of IFRS and local relevant laws.
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Other interactions: Internal & External
Number required: 1
Duration: Full Time
Desired start date: Immediately
Probation: 6 Months
Working Hours: Standard
Travel requirements: Occasionally
• University Qualifications: MBA Finance, ACCA,CA
• Other certifications obtained: CMA, ICMA, CIMA
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 7 years of Experience, with at least 4 years in Manufacturing Industry.
• Specialist knowledge: Financial Analysis.
• Financial Reporting.
• AP/AR account maintenance.
• Advance Level Excel proficiency with ability to create complex compound formulas is a must.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Problem solving skills.
• Analytical Skills.
• Team Player.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Exeed Industries is a leading Abu Dhabi based group, with operations spreading across the UAE and exports to the MENA region.
Exeed Industries is a diversified group of manufacturing units, with its main focus on building materials and construction related industries.
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE
Arab Media Group (AMG)
TGC Consulting Middle East