Job description / Role
• To prepare sales invoice and complete the required supporting details such as timesheets, PO and rechargeable expenses.
• Timely recording of accounts transactions and booked into correct nominal code, such as bank transactions, sales invoice and purchase invoices.
• To collate all employees’ expenses claim and to check corresponding receipts and submit to accounting manager for review.
• To ensure an updated Sales Ledger report and to prepare monthly sales analysis and engineers utilization.
• To prepare monthly journal entries for analysis of Accrued Income, Accruals and Prebill.
• Month-end account finalization. To ensure that the revenue has corresponding cost of sales and properly analyzed.
• To assist in preparation of sales v costs report per customer.
• Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
• With financial accounting experience, 8 years or more.
• Proficient in MS office Software.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Goal oriented and continuously seeks an improvement.
About the Company
We are the Fearnley Procter Group. We provide specialised services to the Oil and Gas Industry aimed at reducing "Non-Productive Time".
We employ over 120 staff across the globe, providing services ranging from Equipment Design Reviews, Failure Investigations, Quality Assurance Inspection to publishing our own NS-1™ and NS-2™ Standards, that are designed to supplement the API standards when conditions warrant it.
With our headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland, Fearnley Procter Group offers a valuable service to the Oil and Gas Industry through specialised services based around our Non-Productive Time Solution System “NS”. Wherever the industry is drilling for Oil and Gas, you can be sure to find Fearnley Procter nearby. We provide local solutions to your NPT problems in a global industry.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Marine Dredging Company
Green Gulf Careers
Senior Accountant - Treasury
Green Gulf Careers