Job description / Role
• Follow-up and ensure the submission of daily requirements to the Director and CEO’s office and update the follow up schedule weekly.
• Prepare circulars and correspondences in response to all the assigned matters, forward all correspondences received to the concerned sections and ensure dispatched without delay, close any assigned and pending issues in EMS (Tarasul) in addition to prepare monthly progress EMS report.
• Prepare and register all external correspondences daily and ensure sending them with the representative on daily basis.
• Follow up and manage director schedule and coordinate with the concerned (internally and externally) to book appointments as required.
• Provide assistance and guide to employees in using department systems (Tarasul, CRM).
• Coordinate with the concerned departments to provide the necessary requirements (PC, phone, employee cards, health cards and others) to newly joined employees and internal shifting purposes.
• Attend department meetings and prepare minutes of meetings, in addition to follow-up with the concerned to ensure assigned tasks are completed as per the management instructions.
• Enter the permission and absence remarks in the Time and Attendance System (twice a month) and prepare monthly reports to Sections.
• Follow-up and reply to all forwarded suggestions and complaints and ensure closing all suggestions and complaints as per the SLA set.
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and place the necessary procurement orders as per the department requirements.
• Ensure compliance with organization requirements within the department.
• Perform other responsibilities related to the position as appropriate.
• UAE National
• High School
• 0-2 years of working experience.
• Basic Computer-literate performer.
• Good listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking. Arabic will be an advantage.
• Excellent Business writing skills..
About the Company
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
Green Gulf Careers
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|