Job description / Role
- Coordinate communication between the Dean's office and the higher University administration, other relevant educational and health institutions inside the UAE and abroad.
- Main point of contact with the offices of HE the Chancellor, the Vice Chancellor, the Provost and his Assistants and the Secretary General on all matters relating to protocol.
- Considered as Chief of Staff for the whole College of Medicine and reference to all related matters.
- Assist the Dean with the day to day administrative activities related to liaison with the Senior Management executives and interaction with the various university faculties.
- Also liaise with other government and non-government bodies within and outside the country.
- Organizes meetings of Dean with senior management of UAE University.
- Prepares Agenda for the meetings and any other documentation & Data that may be required for the meeting.
- Maintains confidentiality of meetings with senior management.
- Coordinate hosting of all visitors to the FMHS, from within the country or from abroad.
- In coordination with the Media Unit arrange Press conferences and Press releases of the senior staffs of the College of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Helps in the Organizing committees of all Conferences that arranged by the faculty in Al Ain, Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
- As assigned by the Dean CMHS, main contact of Travel Agents, Airlines Offices, Hotels and similar services providers.
- Assist the Dean in liaising, obtaining, compiling and coordinating highly confidential documentation relating to faculty promotion and faculty re-contracting before presentation to the University for Action.
- Main contact person ad in charge of all draft Memorandums of Understanding with institution from within and outside the country.
- Liaise and coordinate Dean and Assistants Deans trips to participate in the GCC Deans of the Medical Schools meeting and other meeting dealing with medical education and other educational issues.
- Coordinate meetings such as the CMHS Advisory Board Meeting, Meetings with other institutions within or outside the CMHS.
- Carry out other administrative assignments as requested by the Dean.
- This position is open to UAE Nationals.
- BSc + 1 to 2 years of Experience
- Arabic and English proficiency
- Proficiency in other languages is welcomed
- Computer Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Integrity and high ethical standard
- Working under pressure
- Good organizational skills
- Team player
- Records maintenance skills
- Database management skills
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|
Secretary - Project Management
Etisalat - UAE
Ziad Galadari Group
HR Source Consulting
Personal Assistant to CEO
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq