Job description / Role
Argyll Scott are currently recruiting a Senior Analyst for an established business based in Dubai. This is an 8-12-month fixed term contract with great exposure and autonomy to enable your career to flourish.
You will need to be available to start the contract in June. This opportunity will be ideal for an analytical individual with strong reporting and communication skills.
* Working closely with Senior Management and Directors to aid in key decision making
* Develop project economics and establish client profitability
* Budgeting and forecasting to support business objectives
* Completing various reports; building thoughtful analysis to clarify undefined problems
* Identify trends or concerns, keeping up to date with current and potential performance
* Business partnering within a cross functional team and building effective relationships
* Providing support during local audits
* Ad hoc duties to support the wider business and projects
* Management Consulting / Professional Services background
* Available immediately or to start in June
* Relevant finance and reporting experience
* Exposure to data analytical and business intelligence tools; SAP, Power BI, Tableau
* Ideally experience with Oracle
* Ability to work under pressure and exceed targets
This is a well-established business with an excellent reputation in the market. You will be part of a diverse team with invaluable exposure on offer within a highly commercial environment.
Salary & Benefits
* 30,000 - 34,000 AED monthly
* Employee Sponsorship and Healthcare cover
* Flexible working
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|
Senior Analyst - Customer Experience
Business Analyst for an Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE