Job description / Role
Senior Analyst Airport Total Management & Airport Collaborative Decision Making
THIS IS WHAT FUTURE FOCUS FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Senior Analyst - Airport Total Management & Airport Collaborative Decision Making
The strategy group maps out where we're going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our research team analyses the industry so that we're never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In program management, it's more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our corporate planning team creates strategy so that we're agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You will be responsible for developing DA Airport's Collaborative Decision Making (ACDM) as part of the Total Airport Management (TAM) strategy for DXB & DWC.
- You'll contribute to the development of plans to improve operational efficiency with key performance in reducing delays, improving predictability and optimizing resource and infrastructure utilization.
- You'll be responsible for the scoping, design and implementation of operational planning tools related to airside components of the Concept of Operation.
- You'll produce specific operational plans for airside events significantly impacting demand, supply or process capability.
What you bring
- You'll be educated to a Degree level in aviation management or relevant business studies discipline.
- You should have at least 6 years' experience in aviation management, including extensive experience within an Air Navigation Services Provider, Airport Management, Airline or Ground Handling company.
- You'll have demonstrable experience in managing projects in an operational and multi-stakeholder environment, using a number of process improvement tools such as process mapping.
- You'll have in-depth knowledge of airport operations with technical expertise in Air Traffic Management and/or Stand Allocation, airport capacity and operational planning processes.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Financial Planning Analyst
Arab Media Group (AMG)