Job description / Role
Senior Analyst/Associate, Community & Operations - Hub71 (UAE National)
Mubadala is a global investment company with a mandate to generate sustainable financial returns to the Government of Abu Dhabi for the long-term.
We actively invest across a variety of geographies, asset classes and sectors that build on our competitive advantages of talent, financial strength, portfolio diversity and global relationships to enhance lasting value at home and overseas.
We are a responsible corporate citizen motivating our businesses to have a positive impact on the communities where they operate.
About Mubadala Hub71
Mubadala and the AD Government are collaborating to launch a world-class tech hub in Abu Dhabi to complement our global outbound technology investments and incubate a local startup ecosystem
The purpose of the tech hub is to bring technology companies to Abu Dhabi, help incubate regional technology companies and create a community for technology entrepreneurs, investors, global technology companies, and educational institutions. The community members will work closely together and build a thriving technology ecosystem.
- Present findings from feedback collected to the management team
- Assist in curating and planning for the program
- Developing content for the events and its agenda
- Assist in building perks, benefits for the extended community, working on community newsletters etc.
- Support with overall process development and functions of the tea
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field with 2-5 years of experience
- General knowledge of government and regulatory processes and requirements for companies in the UAE and specifically in Abu Dhabi
- Have experience in event management and customer service
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital
- Good knowledge of Mubadala and Abu Dhabi and/or MENA VC ecosystem
- Ability to work with various stakeholders and team members
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentations skills
About the Company
Our formation and identity as a company are inextricably linked to the vision of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan – who imagined a prosperous future for his people, and then brought them together as a nation to achieve it.
Mubadala is a pioneering global investor, deploying capital with integrity and ingenuity to accelerate economic growth for the long-term benefit of Abu Dhabi. As Abu Dhabi’s leading strategic investment company, Mubadala is active in 13 sectors and more than 30 countries around the world, creating lasting value for our shareholder, the Government of Abu Dhabi.
Our work includes the development of global industrial champions in sectors such as aerospace, ICT, semiconductors, metals & mining, renewable energy and utilities, and the management of diverse financial holdings. We build on legacy expertise in oil and gas to invest across the hydrocarbon spectrum, and enhance the UAE’s growth potential through investments in healthcare, real estate and defense services. Our investment approach prioritizes partnership with best-in-class organizations and a commitment to the highest standards of governance.