Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time, Temporary Contract
The successful Candidate will report to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager within the Corporate Finance team and will be a self-starter with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role is specifically to support a highly confidential strategic project for the group on a 10-12 month contract. The focus will be to drive the data room workstream and support and advise the senior management team to deliver the project successfully and on time.
- Conduct a gap analysis of the existing financial data, reports and information
- Identify missing data points and work with the existing team to collate information
- Develop a data room for the project to ensure all data requirements are provided as requested by external stakeholders and on time
- Execute key deliverables on these workstreams, for example,
- Manage the Data Room ‘Information Requirements List’ & ‘Q&A’
- Work with internal team to ensure all the data is collated and verified
- Provide weekly project status updates to key stakeholders
- Working with external stakeholders and advising senior management to support decision making
- Big 4 Experience required (capital markets preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree/Associate Degree/Higher Diploma in Accountancy or Business Administration major in Accounting
- Recognized professional accounting bodies e.g. CA, ACCA, CIMA etc
- At least five years’ relevant experiences for the Senior position
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Computer literate – MS Excel and MS Word
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills
- Organised, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
About the Company
Taaleem's main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.