Job description / Role
Leading Database Software Vendor is growing its regional operation and is hiring for their professional services consulting practice, Dubai based. The candidate will get to work on transformation projects with leading clients across the MENA region. You will be going a forward thinking and bright team, gain valuable cross-stack experience and engage with industry leaders. You’ll get a chance to be one of the recognized experts in rapidly growing database industry and will have an opportunity to impact the growth of business in your region.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be a part of key customer's client development/operations teams.
- You will be partnering clients throughout the entire lifecycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process-based solutions.
- You will contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption
- You will be responsible for providing samples and templates for client teams; as well as providing trainings when needed
- Strong background in both: software development and Pre-sales fields
- Very strong communication, customer introduction and problem-solving skills
- Being able to combine deep technical and customer-management dimensions
- 8+ years of software development/consulting/pre-sales experience
- Ideally experience with Big Data technology (kafka, hadoop, hive)
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
- Java or C++ experience preferred, developing backend servers, distributed systems, multithreaded processes
- Very strong experience with databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, Redis etc
- Strong knowledge of Linux diagnostics and tuning; (Windows and UNIX experience would be a plus)
- Should be ready for frequent short trips to customer site during the working week
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.