Job description / Role
The Senior Architect will be a key member of the Dubai Architecture team and will be responsible for managing both small and large, complex commercial, institutional and mixed projects under the guidance of a Principal. The Senior Architect will be responsible for project management and delivery, business development, proposal submissions and pursuit of projects. This role is positioned for growth and advancement. It is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone to come in and make their mark, with a network of global resources to support success.
• Good experience in A
• Perform hands-on role of Project Architect and Project Manager on assigned projects
• Understand and participate in fee management, fee negotiation and compensation for services performed Monitor project schedules and budgets to ensure profitable completion.
• Ensure timely delivery of projects that are professionally executed within established budgets.
• Management, mentoring and leadership of the technical and design staff, including design and technical direction, project management and support of other offices as required
• May act as Project Director on small to large projects of varying complexity
• Ensure constructive leadership and mentoring of junior staff and effective collaboration with other offices and divisions
• Demonstrate leadership in managing through change
• 10 years+ of architectural experience in Middle East with a strong network in the local BC market
• 3-5 years of Revit experience
• Track record of securing new business and retaining existing clients
• Registered Architect and registered with UAE SOE
• Experience with both small and large, complex projects
• Experience in commercial, institutional and mixed use
• Solid understanding of all phases of a project: competing for the commission, designing, managing, completing the contract document, and seeing it through to completion
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team on projects of a substantial size and scope
• Entrepreneurial approach, a collaborator and a hands on contributor
• LEED Accreditation preferred
About the Company
A leading architectural company in the UAE.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
LOCI Architecture & Design
Designer - Senior - Workplace
Senior Interior Designer