Job description / Role
Senior Architect - Job Description
Position title Senior Architect
Plan and design spaces and structures, such as private residences, office buildings, theaters, factories, and other structural property. Formulate design and details which are practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity, selling merchandise, or improving life style.
• Consult with clients to determine functional or spatial requirements of structures and spaces.
• cultivating and marketing to new clients and maintaining existing client relationships
• Leads presentations and communicates design concepts using appropriate software
• Communicate client’s design requirements, changes and comments to design team and project management team.
• Supervise design production to ensure client’s requirements are reflected.
• Produces construction documents and specifications.
• Meets with clients and attends planning and construction meetings as needed
• Meets with suppliers and vendors
• Oversees the organization of the Design Library as needed
• Reviews shop drawings and submittals for approval
• Provides quality control for all interior design projects (e.g., finish drawings, details, specifications, FF&E packages etc.)
• Administer design and fit out contracts.
• Design space using 3D software.
• Performing Administrative Activities
• Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
• Prepare technical reports or related documentation
• Prepare contract documents
• Prepare minutes of meetings
• Carry out other duties, as may be required from time to time by management
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
• Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Building and Construction — Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
• English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
• Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
• Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
About the Company
"At IBA House, it’s not about delivering a signature style, but creating a signature feeling. A feeling that leaves you with a complete sense of belonging, whatever the space we’re transforming." - Nawaf Al Khater, Managing Director
IBA House Interior Architects is an architecture and interior design agency, offering turnkey solutions.
A company incorporated through the successful partnership of an Emirati family in 2013 which has continued to grow because of strong ties and strategic partnerships locally and internationally.
Our values, at the core of the business, have always been the guidelines of IBA House’s daily operations which has delivered continuous success, resulting in ever greater future growth.
Being client-centric-focused in our approach to every project, has resulted in our clients becoming life-time partners. Our desire to achieve client satisfaction derives from our belief in the importance of social well being.
At IBA House, we distinguish our work through our ability to produce unique designs that grace the individualism of our clients. We compliment it with creative and reliable solutions to meet our clients’ needs within the stipulated budget and time-frame without comprising quality, while engaging the client throughout the process.
Our creativity and technical expertise are the foundation and building blocks of our team, our projects and our client relations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Architecture Project Manager - Mid Level - ASAP Start
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Nov|
Senior Architect - Education Facility Construction
|Abu Dhabi||29 Nov|