Job description / Role
We are working with a rapidly expanding Architecture and Interior Design consultancy as they are looking for Senior Architect to join immediately. Specialising in working with ultra HNW individuals. Candidates must have an eye for detail with excellent design and client facing experience in high-end luxury residential projects.
- Management of architectural project design teams
- Responsible for defining the list of architectural drawings and documents for projects and ensuring their production
- Facilitates coordination and integration among multi-disciplinary design teams including specialist sub consultants, consultants directly employed by the client and other stakeholders
- Technical coordination with and integration among multi-disciplinary design teams and specialist consultants
- Attends coordination meetings and design workshops as required
- Overall responsibility of deliverables of the architectural discipline
- Preparation and control of design documents as per standard procedures and as per contractual requirements
- Prepares design documents to enable reviews and resolve any comments made
- Ensures design calculations are checked and comments resolved
- Coordination of design documents across all disciplines
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To be considered for the role, candidates must have:
- Bachelors Degree
- High level of experience in high-end luxury residential projects
- Fluent in English
- Software expert in Revit
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support