Job description / Role
• Understanding the Project and Client requirements.
• Coordinate with client, specialist consultants and authorities.
• Coordination of Design Drawings with all other disciplines
• Support Design Manager and supervise Architectural Assistant during design stage
• Responsible for the preparation of Authority, tender and Construction Documentation.
• Support Supervision team during construction till building completion.
• Total experience must be more than 15 years including 5 years in the Gulf region in Architectural Design.
• Education Qualification : B.Arch
• Should have worked in similar position for 4-5 years on large scale Projects such as Hotels, Towers, Master plan villa developments and Malls.
• Should have leadership qualities, be a Team Player, have passion for detailing and knowledge of industry practices and authority regulations in UAE.
• Candidate should have good interpersonal skills to deal with clients and structures, services and other specialists.
• Expertise on Revit preferred. Expertise on Autocad required. Should possess good working knowledge of sketchup and other presentation softwares.
About the Company
Archgroup Consultants is an established multi disciplinary Consulting firm based in Dubai.
Headed by Ashok Korgaonkar since 1992 the firm has grown over the years into a close-knit, efficiently managed team of professionals.
With branches in Dubai & Mumbai, we have the resources and network to undertake projects throughout India. We have also successfully provided our services overseas in Egypt, Libya, Oman, India and Mauritius. With a full-time staff strength of nearly 200 dedicated professionals Archgroup has the capability of handling projects of any scale and size.