Job description / Role
Our Client an International Law firm are looking for an Senior Associate with extensive corporate background, gained within a large-scale international or regional top tier firm. Due to the varied diet of corporate work we have to offer, applicants will have a broad background encompassing mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate restructuring.
• Prepare and draft legal corporate documents;
• Conduct due diligence and draft due diligence reports on legal matters;
• Prepare and advise on commercial documents;
• Confer with colleagues regarding appropriate areas of legal issues to establish and verify basis for legal proceedings;
• Work on broader commercial matters as required;
• Ensure projects are executed in accordance with the firm's methodologies, guidance and professional standards;
• Contribute to the firm's know how and precedents system;
• Participate in the business development activities of the corporate team;
• Contribute to the growth of the team by ensuring client projects are executed in an efficient manner.
• The ideal applicant will: be a qualified lawyer with a 2:1 (or higher) degree classification (or equivalent) attained from a reputed academic institution; have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience as a corporate lawyer gained within recognised international law firms
• Be commonwealth qualified or admitted as a solicitor within the following jurisdictions:
• UK/US/Australia/NZ have a mature and flexible personality and will be able to build and work with teams;
• Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems; communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.