Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm, is seeking to hire a Senior Associate for their Dubai office. The candidate will be responsible for handling litigation and transactional work, a caseload of commercial litigation matters and assist with the business development of the UAE disputes practice. Most of the projects are on a large scale and have a high profile within the local and international market
• Excellent knowledge of dispute resolution, commercial litigation and international arbitration
• Effectively applies legal principles to a range of complex problems
• Drafts structurally consistent and clear legal documents
• Drafts articles and publications
• Organised and structured approach to tasks to ensure matters are progressed
• People and Team
• Effectively manages paralegal and secretarial resource
• Finance and Practice Management
• Proactively manages matters to drive them forward
• Personal Effectiveness
• Ability to manage own case load
• Track record of leading on transactions
• Track record of business development
• Excellent client facing and meeting skills
• Use of influence and persuasion positively
• Effective decision making and sound problem solving skills
The ideal applicant will have gained:
• 5+ years post qualification experience within a reputable commercial litigation and international
• Arbitration practice
• A 2.1 or higher at university degree level
• excellent communication skills, possess a willingness to fully participate in business development and
• Have an overall 'can do' attitude.
• Knowledge of DIFC or ADGM procedures is advantageous
• Property disputes
• Hospitality and TMT disputes
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.