Job description / Role
Looking for a HR professional who has experience as a seasoned recruiter. The position is based in Abu Dhabi with a well-known organisation.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
* Manages the end-to-end search and recruitment process
* Ensures an efficient and cost-effective recruitment process
* Responsible for defining search strategy
* Manages various stages of interviewing process & writes accurate interview evaluations
* Conducts salary negotiations with successful candidates
* Conducts reference check
* Initiates and supervises the administrative process, including on-boarding, visa, travel and training arrangements
* Participates in projects undertaken by HR Division
* Must be UAE National with family book
* Excellent communication in English & Arabic
* Minimum 3 years of experience in international EXPAT recruitment
* Driven, results-orientated, engaging and credible
* Is familiar with business terminology used in investment management
* Demonstrable project management skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|