Job description / Role
Bespoke Professionals is currently seeking a senior IP lawyer for an International private practice law firm. The role sits in the firm’s IP Commercial Group and will be based in their Dubai offices. The role will cover a broad IP caseload with a focus on contentious matters.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• To manage a caseload of broad IP matters, mainly contentious;
• Carrying out detailed and methodical legal research;
• Drafting pitches and proposal documents for legal work;
• To assist Partners in delegation of work to and supervision of juniors in team;
• To work closely with clients and continually developing the aptitude to foster long term client relationships; and
• To actively participate in practice group business development.
The candidate must have the following:
• Strong academic background and training from a recognised international firm/practice;
• 5+ years post qualified experience gained at a reputable highly regarded law firm;
• Strong drafting skills;
• Experience in carrying out detailed and methodical legal research;
• Experience of liaising with and coordinating advice from foreign correspondent counsel in the Middle East would be an advantage;
• A genuine interest in perusing a career in IP and committed to developing a career in the Middle East;
• A willingness to assume responsibility and take a pro-active and commercial approach to issues;
• A genuine interest in marketing/ business development; and ?
• Experience in the preparation and delivery of legal training and / or seminars would be advantageous.
About the Company
Bespoke Professionals was established in the Kingdom of Bahrain in early 2012. We are a specialist legal executive search firm who have placed lawyers and support staff in the leading law firms and multinational companies in the GCC and wider Middle East region.
We work with and place lawyers who specialize in the following sectors: Corporate, Commercial, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Property, Litigation, Arbitration, TMT, IP, Shipping, Aviation, Construction, Construction Litigation, Energy, Healthcare and Regulation. We also have a dedicated legal support desk, who help recruit support professionals into private practice. Examples include: Receptionists, PA's, Executive Secretaries, Accountants, Financial Controllers, IT, Office Managers, HR, Operations Managers and Chief Operating Officers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Lawyer with Experience Drafting Legislation
Legal Counsel (6-9 Month)
Bilingual Legal Counsel
|Abu Dhabi||14 Dec|