Job description / Role
We are looking for a talented Mid-Senior level Associate to join our client, a leading Multinational Law Firm for offices in Abu Dhabi.
The projects team operates across the energy and infrastructure sectors, advising lenders, governments and sponsors on innovative and high-profile projects in the MENA region.
The role will involve primarily the project finance work in energy/PPP/infrastructure.
Candidates are likely to have a general skill set with proven experience in the contractual side of project work specializing in project finance, infrastructure and construction.
• As a key part of the project team based in Abu Dhabi you will be required to develop close working relationships with appropriate office contacts throughout the business both nationally and internationally.
• In the well-established PPP Project Team, you will be acting on high-profile mandates in relation to project finance, infrastructure and construction.
The team also offers excellent additional capabilities in power and other energy project work.
Skills and experience:
• Trained in the projects department of a major international law firm and have a strong academic background/qualifications.
• Arabic speaking is desirable but not essential.
• Living in the Middle East or be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi within the next 3 months.
• We’d like to speak to candidates who have 5-8 PQE at an international firm with proven experience in project finance/infrastructure and/or construction - skillset more contractual side of PPP/energy/infrastructure.
• Candidates will also be considered with experience in 1 or 2 of these specialisms.
• We’d particularly like to speak to candidates who currently work in a hybrid role and those involved in project finance.
• Must have consistently achieved your personal financial/billing targets and an ability to manage a heavy workload and the competing demands of clients which arise from running a number of separate transactions at once.
• Candidates with + 8 years’ PQE are also invited to apply.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Senior Legal Counsel
|Abu Dhabi||19 Jul|
Senior Corporate & Finance Lawyer
Senior Legal Counsel - Maritime
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jul|
Corporate Lawyer - US International Law Firm