Job description / Role
Our client is a fast-growing, highly invested start-up based in Dubai. To further enhance their mobile app, they are looking for a Senior Back-end Developer to join their team.
As a Senior Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for the core back-end development and enhancements on the company's application platform. You will be working with the Front-end Developers to maintain a cohesive application.
As a Senior Back-end Developer, other responsibilities will include:
* Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
* Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
* Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
* Record data and report it to the leadership.
* Participate in training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
* Take lead on projects, as needed.
As a Senior Back-end Developer, you will have the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Minimum 3 year's experience in Ruby on Rails.
* Strong analytic skills.
* Commercial skills are a plus.
* Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus.
* Experience with Linux Servers/ Cloud Solutions.
* Experience with React and React Native.
* Experience with mobile development, Objective-C/ Java.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||12 Feb|