Job description / Role
• Experience within Dubai is mandatory
• Working for infrastructure project (roads, rails, Bridges, Utilities)
• Develop and enforce BIM documentation and workflow process standards
• Develop the process, perform, measure and ensure the highest quality for all BIM model package submissions in accordance with Project standards and requirements
• Must have experience with British BIM Standards PS1192
• Review monitor and report on the development of clash interference and coordinated models with Design Leads for resolution and closure.
• Monitor and support the data collection process and validate Asset Information Models (AIM’s) with Maintenance Management System (MMS) requirements e.g. Construction Operation Building Information Exchange (COBie) and/or Client Specific requirements.
• Monitor and validate the Asset Information Models tagging with all related project documents e.g. the H&S file(s) and O&M Manual(s) etc.
• Administer Programme implemented Common Data Environment (CDE) ensuring compliance to Information Management Strategy, programme BIM standards, methods and procedures.
• Create and maintain BIM implementation and adoption metrics for allocated projects
• Knowledgeable of construction methods and experience in resolving technical issues throughout all stages of design and construction
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
• Proficient with BIM authoring and proprietary software applications - Revit, Civil 3D, AECOsim, Dynamo, Grasshopper, Navisworks, VICO, Cost X, Synchro, BIM 360 Glue/Field or similar applications Possess.
• Excellent collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to
• communicate effectively
• Must have Dubai experience
• Good communication skills and good in team work.
About the Company
China Railway Construction Corporation Limited ("CRCC") was solely established by China Railway Construction Corporation on November 5th, 2007 in Beijing, and is now a mega size construction corporation under the administration of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). On March 10th and 13th, 2008, CRCC was listed in Shanghai (SH, 601186) and Hong Kong (HK, 1186) respectively, with a registered capital totaled RMB 13.58 billion.
CRCC, one of the world's most powerful and largest integrated construction group, ranking the 59th among the Fortune Global 500 in 2019, and the 14th among the China 500 in 2018，as well as 3rd among ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors, is also one of the largest engineering contractor in China.
The business of CRCC covers project contracting, survey design consultation, industrial manufacturing, real estate development, logistics, trade of goods and materials as well as capital operations. CRCC has developed mainly from construction contract into a complete and comprehensive industrial chain of scientific research, planning, survey, design, construction, supervision, maintenance and operation, etc. The comprehensive industrial chain enables CRCC to provide his clients one-stop integrated services. Now CRCC has established its leadership position in project design and construction fields in plateau railways, high-speed railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and urban rail traffic.
Techanical Interior Designer - Revit
Senior Engineer - Airfield Civil Works
Associate Engineer (UAE National)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|
Civil Engineer - DM Approved
Ignite Search & Selection
BIM Manager - Infrastructure
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jan|