Job description / Role
Guildhall's client is a major digital events company with operations throughout the GCC.
With a major focus on expansion now in the UAE they are seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to carry out the following:
• Aggressively prospect and initiate contacts with new potential clients to assess and develop future business opportunities.
• Developing a sales strategy in partnership with other internal stakeholders.
• Effectively maintain active and ongoing relationships with current and prospective clients.
• Effectively manage multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle.
• Conduct detailed negotiations to meet client expectations while continuing to maintain overall gross margin expectations.
• Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline with client visits, lead generation activities, referrals, trade shows, presentations, etc.
• Build and Lead a Team of Business Development Managers.
In order to be successful in this role, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and experience:
• 8+ years experience in sales and business development of event sales
• 5+ years experience online ticketing commerce experience
• 5+ years UAE experience
• Ideally Arabic speaking but not critical
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Events Sales Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
B&S World Supply
A Leading Company In The UAE
Sales Manager - Government