Job description / Role
This role will be based in Ruwais, 2.5hrs drive north of Abu Dhabi within a very modern facility. Food and accommodation will be provided. As they operate a 4 day working week, the long weekend can be spent back at home. Please note due to their nationalisation strategy this role is only open to UAE nationals.
• Asses and identify opportunities for improvement on business process to business critical targets to ensure it is aligned with excellence model.
• Identify and assess with project management areas and requirements for process improvement to ensure successful delivery of improvement projects and initiatives.
• Utilize the best practices in process improvement such as lean, six sigma and other quality tools to re-engineer processes to attain program objectives.
• Develop, maintain and update the process improvement Toolkit to ensure consistency.
• Facilitate and deliver Lean Six Sigma training and run quality process simulations on the use of quality methodologies and tools to create problem solving mindset within our staff.
• Design annual post effectiveness of Continuous Improvement training program to evaluate the success of implementation.
• Be willing to keep maintain instructor/ SME qualification that is aligned with Capacity Building and Training procedures.
• Follow all relevant company’s Health and Safety policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure compliance in all aspects of work as per sound management practices.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
• 5 years of relevant experience in process improvement.
• UAE National
• Willing and able to spend 4 days per week in Ruwais
• Strong cross-business project management experience.
• Strong communicator and problem solving skills.
• At least 1 years experience delivering lean process training is preferred
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Education for children (unlimited number)
• Car allowance
• Entertainment allowance
• Vacation allowance
• Phone allowance
• 31 days paid vacation (+ UAE paid holidays)
• Pension Plan
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|
Merger & Acquisition Analyst
Manager - Strategy Consulting for O&G - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent