Job description / Role
Establish and maintain good relationships with key potential Business clients, and develop these into successful, ongoing business relationships in order to establish a basis for potential business.
• Process renewals and new credit proposals with close coordination with RMs. Process excess and isolated requests for existing customers in timely & professional manner
• Analyse and evaluate information given by the customer such as project reports, feasibility reports, balance sheets, cash flows etc. to structure the credit lines, balancing the risk and reward.
• Establish good liaison with HO, Credits, COD, (LBD & Loans) & TFC departments for affecting corporate customer transactions with in defined TAT.
• Establish good liaison with customers for their day to day banking requirements and professionally manage security documentation requirements.
• Affecting regular communication with customers about account status i.e. expiry of facilities and other matters.
• Visiting customers with RMs, when ever required, for analyzing their business requirements.
• Professional quality of credit proposals and internal / external communication
• Preparing new credit proposals in line with the defined policies & procedures
• Proficient dealing with customer queries to provide appropriate solutions to enhance the customer satisfaction levels.
• Develop competitor awareness to assess the extent to which the Bank's products and services are competitive and to provide suitable. feedback to Relationship Managers
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Management/Administration
• 2-3 years experience of Corporate/Business Banking in a capacity of corporate/Business/SME relationship officer with at least one year exposure to Corporate/Business Banking in UAE.
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.