Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Senior Butler for a luxury establishment based in the Middle East. We are looking for someone who lives and breathes 5* hospitality and has an outgoing adventurous personality.
What will you do?
• Build and nurture team morale
• Oversee and coordinate shifts
• Delegate tasks and duties to effectively and efficiently complete with minimal disturbance to guests
• Ensure all new staff members are on-boarded to the HR standard
• Develop and implement training sessions for the team to upskill
• Lead multiple services
• Coordinate BOH operations
• Monthly inventory and stock take the assessment
• Purchasing of food and beverage stock ensuring Par levels are met
• Ensure all areas including but not limited to dining, lounging, reception, pool, outdoor, bedroom and office areas of the estate are presentable and up to HR standards at all times
• High Tax-Free Euro Salary – Based on Experience
• Housing Allowance or On-site Accommodation
• Full Medical Insurance
• Annual Flight Allowance
• 12 Month renewable contract
• 60 days annual leave
What do you need?
• 3 years Diploma Hotel school
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management specialized in F&B Service preferred but not essential.
• Proficiency in working with MS office – word, excel, outlook.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in F&B Service: high standard Restaurant or Room Service 5-star Hotel.
• Be a team player with a positive attitude, immaculate regards to personal appearance and hygiene.
• Flexible and able to adapt to the fast and ever-changing requests.
• Knowledge and interest in worldwide cuisine.
• Ability to speak English Fluently
• Experience in the high-end restaurant industry, Michelin star exposure.
• Excellent timekeeper and team leader
• Excellent ability to motivate a team
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Barman for Ultra-luxury Property
|Abu Dhabi||2 Nov|
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE