Job description / Role
• Ensure the brand’s identity is carried out from the principals to our market
• Discover and purchase new products and check the quality and popularity of those already on shelves
• Ensure the timely delivery of products and compliance with the contracts of purchase
• Attend brand’s sales events/Meetings
• Lead and develop team work with Merchandises
• Analyze sales of previous year and accordingly project the following years sales, margin, closing stock, stock turn, markdowns and purchases, by brand and category.
• Review space allocation within each store (supplied by VM team) and breakdown by brand, by category.
• Analyze sales trends by week, month, quarter, season and year to optimize current sales and stock levels to improve KPI's
• Controlling the aging stock levels, defined by Company for all brands
• Conceptualize, develop and implement departmental and category plans to achieve targets for turnover, GP and stocks
• To maximize store and stock performance by quantitatively and qualitatively managing the merchandise assortments.
• Influencing and implementing the relevant brand’s merchandise strategy
• Manage range assortment and replenishment on an going basis
• Works alongside the Brand Manager to ensure all measures are taken to achieve KPI targets set.
• Coordinate Markdowns and other actions to tackle slow sellers
• Prepare weekly performance feedback reports for the weekly scorecard meeting
• Assist in discussing, deciding and freezing the department merchandise strategic plan
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Fashion Design, with Sales and Marketing or a related discipline
• 5+ years of Strong Merchandising, Marketing, Financial and General Business knowledge
About the Company
A leading lifestyle retail and distribution company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Procurement Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Procurement Operations Supervisor
Procurement & Logistics Coordinator