Job description / Role
The general activities will involve;
- Developing initial drawings on CAD and setting project schedules for the projects.
- Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes using CAD.
- Maintain quality of drawings, details and standards.
- Surveying buildings.
- Supervising work at the design stages and on-site when necessary.
- Train on Revit to understand the software and program.
- Must have Bachelors Degree in Architecture
- Must have at least 5 years experience.
- Be able to provide detailed and realistic approval drawings
- Have an advanced understanding of CAD software.
- Be based in the UAE.
- Be detail orientated.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
AutoCad Draftsman / Quantity Surveyor
Architect - Immediate Start
Architectural Draftsman - GRC
Viva HR Consultants
Architectural Draftsman - Sketch-up & Revit - 2 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East