Job description / Role
Build production plans respecting the agreed level of available capacity to ensure that finished and semi-finished goods are available with high freshness, at the right stock location to meet customer demand whilst minimizing cost (optimize service at the best).
A day in the life of
- Establishes an 18-month production plan for the factory within the scope of responsibility ensuring continuous product availability in all Receiving locations
- Establishes Committed Capacity, including timing proposals for plant shutdowns, investments etc.
- Provides information on labor requirements through Committed Capacity
- Creates a feasible and optimal production plan that respects capacity defined (available capacity)
- Signalizes and effectively addreses all potential capacity issues in proper advance
- Identifies possible opportunities and improvements in collaboration with the factory within the 18-month horizon balancing flexibility and reliability
- Coordinates AVC Consolidation, volume Forecast Affiliates and is SPOC for Market Controlling
- Actively supports the Strategic Volume Planning process (i.e. Capex Planning) by providing capacity simulations, scenario planning and contingency proposals
- Supply planning: Analyze and evaluate the supply plan and net dispatch requirements to satisfy customer needs considering the network complexity and the supply constraints
What will make you successful
- University Degree
- 6 years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Factory Planning/ Supply Network Planning / IMSP/ Factory Production Team Lead/ Demand Planning
- Good awareness and understanding of business and market trends
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence
- Eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize
- Able to balance/challenge conflicting objectives
- Able to see the bigger picture beyond the scope of their role
- Able to challenge the current status quo
- Bachelor's Degree
- Six or more years of relevant operational experience at market/business level is useful, in at least one of the following areas: Factory Planning/ Supply Network Planning / IMSP/ Factory Production Team Lead/ Demand Planning
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Purchase Manager for an Fmcg Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Project Procurement Manager
Senior Supply Chain & Procurement Management Analyst / Controller