This position is closed or expired.
See other Network Admin jobs
Client is a major Telecoms supplier is currently looking for a Senior Citrix Consultant to join them on a long term contract based in Dubai.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical solutions expertise and leadership on Citrix technologies as part of the overall team.
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of most complex networking problems.
- Perform analysis of most complex network designs.
- Building simulated networks in test labs to resolve most complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Set strategic and technical direction for Advanced Services best practices and functional roles.
- Provide highest-level crisis management.
- Act as the technical specialist for the most complex deployments.
- May act in a technical team leadership capacity
- Identifies skills and business shortfalls and establishes programs to address them
- Collaborates proactively with other Engineers to ensure optimal use of resources to meet customer needs
- Contribute to customers knowledge through the delivery of Knowledge Transfer Sessions.
- Strong working experience in large Service Providers and Enterprise network Environments.
- Should have demonstrated exceptional Client facing/interaction skills with project management and technical execution
- Strong business acumen. Ability to fully understand a customer's overall technical and business needs
- Expertise in business case analysis, executive summaries etc and ability to develop and deliver executive presentations
- Ability to identify and articulate new business opportunities
- 3+ years in a leadership role
To succeed in this role, the successful candidate should have Netscaler expertise with hands-on experience with specifically as the below:
- L4 Load Balancing
- Content switching
- URL Transformation & Rewriting
- Global Server Load Balancing
- TCP Optimization
- Caching and Compression
- Web Application Firewall
- L4 & L7 DDoS Protection
- AAA – SSO (TMG replacement)
- Scripting (XML, python,…)
- Expert level knowledge in (2) of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas of: IP inter-networking LAN Switching, ATM & Voice technologies, IP Telephony, SAN, CDN, Optical, Wireless, IPCC. WAN protocols (Frame Relay, ISDN). IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- Knowledgeable of Advanced Services Program model deliverables and expectations. Be able to articulate value-add to Customer.
- Leading edge technology design assistance for primary accounts.
- Cross-functional contribution and impact with development engineering on product development and serviceability design.
- Excellent consulting and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that is consistently ranked as one of the best to work for, so please do not delay and forward your updated CV to me NOW to avoid disappointment!
About the Company
Flint is a UK based provider of specialist infrastructure services and projects to the mobile industry. We work with tier-1 operators, global vendors and service providers in 20 countries. Email or call us today to talk about your needs. We work with our customers to develop solutions and projects for a wide variety of challenges. For design, configuration, installation and other operational projects across radio, core and back-office systems.