Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Senior Commercial Manager – Major Exhibition Programme
Your responsibilities will include:
• Planning, developing, and supervising all project cost and commercial functions ensuring that all project reporting, cash flow, budgets and forecasts comply with the client requirements.
• Work alongside the senior management team in the development, implementation and management of controls and commercial procedures.
• Managing the procurement and commercial management of all pre and post contract stages of the project which will be awarded to local and international consultants and contractors.
• Supporting the process of resolving payment issues for vendors and third party suppliers.
• Supporting the development of payment review, controls and sign-off procedures for all financial management activities within the business unit.
• Calling off estimating, planning, audit and cost planning activities as necessary.
• Coordinating the additional resources as required across the business unit.
• Leading and motivating a multi-cultural team and ensure all commercial objectives are delivered.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• 12yrs + of post-graduate experience is essential for client approval.
• Major building project experience is essential for client approval.
• Extensive commercial and cost project experience is required.
• Extensive Dubai project experience is essential for client approval.
• Excellent technical grounding in all aspects quantity surveying or cost management is essential.
• Experience of advising clients on value management, value engineering and life cycle costing.
• Strong written and verbal communication skill is required.
• Good leadership qualities are essential.
• A degree qualification is essential for client approval.
• Full membership of RICS is essential for client approval.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Al Marwan Group Holdings
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||18 Feb|
Commercial Contract Manager
PSR Solutions International
Senior Commercial Manager - Claims
Currie & Brown
Ignite Search & Selection