Job description / Role
Accountable for leading integrated client engagements.
At Cerner we work at the intersection of healthcare and IT to deliver pioneering solutions that shape the way healthcare is provided. Our best in class technology supports clinicians and healthcare professionals in hospitals and healthcare organisations worldwide to deliver optimal patient care. We are leading the industry in using big data intelligence to enable the shift from reactive care, to proactive population level health management and are looking for a driven Senior Platform Architect to join us.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
As an Integration Architect, you will leverage your Cerner Millennium experience, implementation knowledge, and technical and consulting skills to learn and grow into the role via on-the-job training, mentoring, and involvement in the larger IA community, supported by and facilitated within the context of the overall Engagement Management team. This role is highly collaborative and requires cross-team communication, self-driven learning, and an eagerness to grow as a leader.
The Integration Architect (IA) is responsible for cultivating client relationships to achieve business objectives and partnering with the engagement management team to ensure project deliverables and timelines are met in order to deliver value to the client as committed. The Integration Architect coordinates design, system validation, and integration activities across solutions and venues of care and acts as an escalation point for client and project integration risks. The Integration Architect supports internal and external client project teams in understanding, designing, and validating integration points across solutions and enables the execution of domain, issue, and change management strategies.
If you're out to change the world in ways that matter, we want to hear from you. As a Cerner Associate you will be joining an inclusive, diverse, social and innovative workplace that has a strong emphasis on developing talent and promotion from within. You will be rewarded for you hard work with a competitive salary and a host of additional benefits including generous insurance and pension plans, season ticket loan scheme, active lifestyle reimbursements and cycle to work programs.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years relevant work experience
Plus 2 years completed higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- 1 year in healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or information technology (IT) solution work experience
- Health care computing, including managing enterprise-wide clinical system
- Client-facing presentation and facilitation experience
- Cerner Millennium Reporting and Data Model
- Cerner Millennium Integration Workflows
- Cerner Millennium Troubleshooting
- Cerner Command Language (CCL)
- Cerner Expert Knowledge Modules (EKM)
- Cerner Millennium Interfaces
- Cerner Millennium Operation Jobs
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of the position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.