Job description / Role
Senior Consultant, Digital Transformation, Financial Accounting Advisory Services
In Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) within Assurance, we assist our clients to address the accounting, financial reporting and digital enablement challenges facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate digital and ERP enablement, analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function. You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep Finance and Accounting industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our FAAS practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Government, Health Industries, Consumer and Industrial Products & Services.
That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
This opportunity is within our Digital and ERP Transformation team and provides advisory services focused on ERP enablement, ERP selection, Quality assurance of ongoing implementation, Finance Transformation, performance improvement, business process engineering, robotic process automation, and consolidation.
- A s a Senior Consultant, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You will need to engage with clients and capture information for all Finance and Controlling processes and develop a roadmap for the SAP S4Hana process migration.
- Designing and reviewing chart of Accounts and Enterprise structure and oversee ERP implementation from functional and client-side perspective.
Skills and attributes for success
- Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment.
- Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills.
- This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic .
To qualify for the role you must have
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, out of which a minimum of 3 years must be within consulting focus on ERP/technology enabled finance transformation and broader finance and system consulting role.
- At least 3 end to end ERP enabled Finance transformation projects that has significant ERP (SAP, S4HANA) across FICO, Fund management, Project Systems, Finance Central, Treasury & Cash Management, integration with other modules like MM and HCM, Payroll etc and Planning & Budgeting (SAP BPC) focus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Finance, Accounting, Engineering and a professional certification like ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA or CMA; OR MBA or Master's in Finance.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
Ideally you'll also have
- Track record with a leading consulting firm or IT Services provider
- Knowledge and experience of Public Sector, Telecoms, Industrial Products, Oil-Gas and Utilities sector is required.
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region