Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
Your new role, what's involved?
• Developing and managing sustainability programs, strategies, performance targets and policies for our clients
• Assessing and managing climate related risks and opportunities in the built environment
• Producing sustainability disclosures and other communications in line with leading frameworks (e.g. GRESB, CDP, TCFD)
• Identifying and evaluating opportunities to achieve energy, GHG and resource reductions
• Manage and track engagement budgets and invoicing
• Manage multiple projects and project teams concurrently
• Lead and manage client meetings and presentations
• Create, manage and review client deliverables and reports with the support of fellow team members
• Proactively engage new and existing clients in the regional market with respects to business development
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Preferably >5 years' experience in sustainability related consulting with experience (Middle East experience is advantageous)
• Experience in sustainability building and masterplan certifications (knowledge of rating systems such as LEED, Mostadam, Estidama, WELL is preferred)
• Experience in circular economy principles and life cycle assessments is advantageous
• Understand energy modelling and can interpret modelling results
• Experience with construction sites sustainability and environmental management
• Diverse sector knowledge including property and building, government and retail
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to communicate results via Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and related software, and craft compelling presentations and reports (Arabic writing/ speaking is advantageous)
• Flexible and open to work with the wider Environment and Sustainability disciplines
• Comfortable working independently
• Solutions focused
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.