Job description / Role
Dubai Parks and Resorts comprises of three theme parks – MOTIONGATE Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai, and LEGOLAND Dubai and one water park - LEGOLANDÂ® Water Park - connected by Riverland Dubai - a retail, dining and entertainment walkway. The destination will also feature the Lapita Hotel, a Polynesian-themed resort catering to families.
Don't just visit - be a part of it! Join a talented and creative team to deliver unforgettable experiences for people from across the globe. Share your expertise, skills and passion with us, and be part of something everyone will be talking about for years to come.
Play Your Part
This position provide administration support to the entire operations department with particular emphasis on the coordination of training nominations, documents control and record management, additionally this position is the central point of contact for the operations department for colleagues and other business units and overseas the administrative function of the business unit's office.
- Manage guest satisfaction (GSat) program, identifying trends and suggest areas for continuous improvement.
- Conduct ad-hoc market research based on management direction as and when needed to guide in decision making.
- Act as the department point of contact for any audit requirements and coordinate any department audits taking place
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports to demonstrate actual (GSat) along with management dashboards
- Support the operations department with training nominations, raising purchase requisition, time and attendance reviews and general coordination of within the department.
- Attend training and development programs in order to promote personal and career growth
- Comply with standards at all times in order to drive and improve business excellence through monitoring, analysing performance and taking corrective or preventive action.
Are You a Star?
- Competent in developing presentations of varying complexity using PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- 6-9 + years of progressively responsible work related experience and any combination of education and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job, combined with demonstrated professional growth and achievement
- Understanding a situation, issue, problem, etc., by breaking it into smaller pieces, or tracing the implications of a situation in a step by step way
- Analytical thinking includes organizing the parts of comparisons of different features or aspects; setting priorities on a rational basis; and identifying time sequences, causal relationships, or if-then relationships
- Competent and proficient in MS Excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Competent in providing written reports of a complex nature using word.
- Previous experience of managing specialized Theme Parks/ 5*Hotels and/or resorts
- Worked with multinational teams
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances. We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administration Coordinator - Recruitment Project
Manpower Middle East
Team Admin / Office Manager
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search