Job description / Role
As Credit Controller you will ensure cheque collection is closely monitored and completed as per company procedures. You will ensure finance and operational objectives are achieved. Your key focus is to ensure payment collection, especially from difficult clients. Also, you will spend few hours each day working on getting new contracts. You will prepare and manage contracts, client accounts and come up with new sales ideas. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure invoices are generated by Accounts department in time
• Provide copy of invoice/ receipts back to Accounts departments in time after delivery
• Ensure timely cheque collection by chasing clients over phone and email daily (especially difficult clients)
• Pay personal visits to clients to ensure moneys are collected at earliest possible
• Arrange business meetings and one-on-one conversations with difficult and/or prospective client
• Follow policy and correct procedures for debt collection by sending written reminders to clients and for termination of services
• Generate and manage company database in order to get new business
• Conduct sales meetings and services that would appeal to new clients
• Prepare, deliver and collect contract agreements signed by both parties for new clients and renewals
• Guarantee contract renewals by approaching all clients in timely manner
• Ensure company contracts/ agreements and files are up to date and in the best interest of the company
• Liaise with Accounts Department and update Line Manager accordingly
• Liaise with legal representatives when needed to ensure debt collection
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
• UAE driving license
• UAE experience in same field, or similar, of at least 2 years
• Proven sales results/ records
• Good command of English, verbal and written
• Good communication skills
• Good computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.