Senior CRM Marketer - Fashion Brands
Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
What You'll Be Doing
Our Senior CRM Marketer is responsible for assisting in the development of the online and offline CRM strategy for key Fashion Brands. The person in this role will plan and execute CRM marketing campaigns (including email and SMS) while supervising the design and supplying content for key Brands.
- Help define the in-store clienteling strategies and tools used to support CRM in-store
- Support the development and delivery of in-store training of clienteling and use of CRM tools to our frontline staff
- Implement the Marketing Automation strategies for the brand
- Assist in the definition of Customer Journeys for the different clusters of customers (online and offline)
- Create content for each Brand related to customer and Brand milestones and in line with the Customer Journey
- Liaise with the graphic design team for the assets and the marketing team for alignment with Brand guidelines
- Guarantee optimal development and deployment of CRM marketing campaigns based on business goals, customer insights, and their behavior Ensure a 360 alignment between the social media, e-commerce, retail, and triggered VIP and gifting communication strategies to seamlessly engage with audiences across all channels
- Segment database to ensure relevance to customers and optimal use of the budget in each campaign
- Develop, execute, and track the efficiency of A/B testing campaigns to provide recommendations on how to optimize Brands' communication
- Perform data analyses and post activity evaluations and reports to deliver customer insights and recommendations of each activation
- Provide specific analyses for key strategic presentations (Budget, Business Reviews, Retail Meetings)
- Identify new trends in CRM marketing, evaluate new tools, and ensure the Brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within CRM and clienteling for a fashion or beauty related retail business
- Experience with CRM tools, ideally SalesForce or similar
- Understand customer journeys and lifecycle mapping online and offline
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work autonomously
- Strong customer knowledge and customer centric mentality
What We Offer
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.