Job description / Role
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Senior Customer Success Manager is a client-facing role, ensuring customer success by delivering ongoing guidance around the overall cloud business strategy and transformation topics after the sales cycle has completed. The role focuses on executive relationship-building and establishment of proactive success plans that in turn promote overall customer satisfaction, product adoption and ultimately subscription renewals. The role manages diverse, high profile customers and/or key accounts in close collaboration with the respective account team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Work onsite with local customer and implementation partner in parallel to set up support, collaboration and governance as per SAP's best practices
- Proactive and reactive response to Early Warning System alerts for adoption and support derailers
- Define and drive execution of a targeted goal-based support engagement plan to support key business goals and milestones (e.g. solution rollout and cycle planning)
- Plan and manage the delivery of relevant proactive support checks and enablement offerings as part of the support engagement plan
- Drive close collaboration with implementation partner during the launch phase to facilitate successful handover to support
- Enable key customer stakeholders by providing guidance on the appropriate best practices (e.g. System Administrator)
- Provide Quarterly Release Review to support customer to develop an appropriate strategy that minimizes impact on existing solution and assists in maximizing feature adoption
- Orchestrate top issue management and provide trend analysis for proactive risk mitigation
- Facilitate access to product and functional expertise for certain topic areas via Empowerment Sessions
- Provide scorecard to track goal achievement
- Drive Customer Success Management onsite for key SAP Cloud customers across all cloud solutions
- Partial on-site presence with customers required, with local travel expectations up to 75% (customers will be assigned based on your home location)
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- You are highly customer focused, a proactive learner and you enjoy customer success
- Knowledge of C4HANA/CX and SuccessFactors
- You delight in exceeding customer expectations
- 5+ years working experience with proven track record of successfully leading top customer engagements
- Bachelor's degree with MS or MBA preferred
- Strong knowledge of SAP cloud-based products
- Customer orientation and focus on quality,
- Excellent executive-level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent Arabic language skills, written and verbal.
- Additional languages are an advantage.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly.
- Enthusiast, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.