Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP SuccessFactors Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a Senior Consultant responsible for the overall management of a complex SAP SuccessFactors Customer Account throughout its lifecycle. The Senior CSM has the relevant qualifications and business acumen to manage large scale, high risk, strategic projects that span organizational boundaries including multiple business units and service partners/vendors.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Senior CSM:
- Is embedded in the customer team and advocates for customer as being an extended part of their internal team.
- Establishes trusted advisor relationships with the customer's executive sponsors and key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Is recognized as a driving force in the customer team , understanding and responding to customer needs, and tracking account activity.
- Provides expertise with respect to the customer's use of the SAP SuccessFactors solution by understanding key elements of the customer's environment.
- Acts as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues, collaborating with other departments as needed.
- Facilitates meetings effectively, setting clear goals and expectations, and documenting discussions and next steps.
- Aligns Preferred Success offerings to customer business strategy and goals and demonstrates business outcomes.
- Facilitates customer meetings and reviews, including quarterly business reviews presentations, key feature adoption analysis and reviews.
- Engages cross-functional resources both internally and with customer organizations to align on problem solving activities.
- Has the communication skills to present an effective delivery approach during proposal reviews in front of the customer.
- Provides leadership to the overall team structure responsible for delivering the project and ensures that all project activities are performed in accordance to SAP methodology, quality standards, reporting and governance frameworks.
- Assists in knowledge transfer between customer and internal teams.
- Manages effectively time, workload and shifting priorities.
- Provides occasional off-hours support with key projects and go-lives.
- Communicates effectively with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Seeks out and embraces feedback, takes on challenging assignments to improve skills, and keep knowledge and skills up-to-date and turn mistakes into learning opportunities.
- Meets customer expectations by anticipating and helping in the resolution of their issues.
- Provides mentoring to the project managers and project team members, defines individual objectives and priorities, evaluates performances and facilitates success.
- Maintains a clear vision of the project and the surrounding business environment, and proactively manages operational and business risks in alignment with SAP business leaders.
- Performs project reviews and reinforces the enterprise knowledge management through the communication of lessons learned and best practices development, and through active contribution to regional communities and practices.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree is required, Master's degree preferred
- Customer orientation and focus on quality, as well as skills to interact/collaborate with customer IT and LOB decision makers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels including C-levels, internally and externally, with appropriate discretion where required.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal. Arabic language is an advantage.
- Ability to lead requirements-gathering sessions
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks
- The ideal candidate is a pro-active driver, self-driven, able to work under minimal guidance, results-oriented, pragmatic.
- Project Management experience is an advantage
- An understanding of IT landscapes and lifecycles with a specific focus on SAP Solutions during transitions, implementations and operations phases for cloud, standalone or Hybrid (e.g. Cloud and On-premise)
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform is an advantage
- Enthusiast, strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- 7+ years of customer-facing project management experience in large scale, high risk, or strategic IT projects
- 5+ years of experience in leading teams (local or virtual)
- 3+ years of experience in implementing and supporting SAP SuccessFactors
- Strong domain knowledge of HR Processes and HR Transformation
- Certifications in SuccessFactors Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll is an advantage
- Cultural awareness and experience working across different cultures and nationalities
- Strong leadership and people management skills
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager/ Service Excellence
Etisalat - UAE
Client Relations Manager
Customer Services Manager - Food Production
A Leading Retail Company In UAE
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Project Manager - IT, Digital & CRM