Job description / Role
The Senior Data Architect plays a significant role in the data management and solution definition, implementation and governance of the data architecture as per the best practices, architecture standard guidelines and reference architecture.
An established financial institution in the UAE in the process of driving significant change in IT and Digital.
* Understand the business requirements & use-cases in order to articulate thoughtful data, reporting and analytics solution taking into considerations all functional and non-functional requirements into consideration in line with the reference architecture and technology roadmap
* Drive end-to-end solution development
* Manage definition and governance of an effective data master blue print that involves sourcing, processing, storage and governance solution implementation that promotes innovation, open standards & cost effectiveness in support of the organizational goals, objectives and strategic requirements.
* Analyze different patterns and trends to propose the best fit to meet the business requirements and as per the architecture governance framework and technology roadmap.
* Act as a technical advisor to the data platform owners, different architects and relevant members of different teams with regards to data sourcing, processing, storage and governance as part of the solution definition and estimation.
This unique opportunity will provide the successful candidate with a chance to join a great organisation at a time of exciting change and drive future data architecture.
* Master or Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems management or related field
* Enterprise Architecture certifications such as TOGAF or other.
* More than 15 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in work related to Data ingestion, processing, analytics and governance solutions definition/ implementation.
* Experienced in different integration patterns, tools, technology & trends.
* Experienced in Microservices and SOA principals, guidelines and supporting technology.
* Experiences in cloud native principals, designs and deployments.
* Experienced in 12-factor app principals.
* Experience in applying proven architecture design methodologies and tools.
* Wide experience in developing customer-centric solutions.
* Wide experience in developing critical, high resilient and secured solutions.
* Experienced in working with different open sourced data ingestion, processing & governance technology.
* Comprehensive knowledge and outstanding technical skills in data architecture analytics, streaming, data batch processing, data governance and integration tools.
* Outstanding knowledge of different data stores (relational/semi and non-relational) solution designs & deployments.
* Exposure to multiple diverse & complex data streaming, transformation and batching architecture
* Demonstrate exceptional technical skills across applications, information processing and integration domains.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies