Job description / Role
Parsons provides consultancy services for one of the prestigious airport projects in the UAE. The project is currently midway through the ORAT development stage, and the client is keen to get input from the best and most experienced operators to ensure the opening process and positive reputation matches the prestige of the new terminal.
Technically competent in IT field with attention to detail to ensure risks are identified and are managed. This person must be articulate and able to simplify complex issues into actions. He must be dynamic to ensure his actions are delivered proactively and on time.
Independently determines methods and solutions for a wide variety of difficult systems interfaces, software interfaces and hard wire interfaces, has detailed experience and knowledge on overall airport systems including ICT, AOS, Security, Building Systems, MEP systems and any other general systems or applications.
• Manage and lead all interfaces within the program.
• Responsible for delivering all kind of interfaces software and hard wire interfaces between all systems and projects.
• Lead the ORAT Systems interfaces within the ORAT working group.
• Lead the systems to switch over between the SST and the MTB from interfaces perspectives.
• Manage all stakeholder systems interfaces requirements within MTB.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• 4-year degree in Computer Science or related curriculum (or equivalent) and 10 years of relevant work experience.
• Has detailed experience in airport system concept of operations which can be translated into interface requirements.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with the user and IT colleagues on technical and non-technical subjects.
• Good knowledge of the Aiport operational database and systems, Security systems, ICT infrastructure and control rooms.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment and are not limited to those listed.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Network & Infrastructure Specialist (Data Center Expert) - Airport
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jan|
Infrastructure Team Leader
Senior MEP Engineer - Data Center
Senior Passive Engineer (Close Out) - Airport
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jan|
IT Support Engineer / System Administration