Job description / Role
- Provide system engineering and analysis support of the Oracle database for the enterprise architecture including installation, integration, and maintenance.
- Evaluate the Oracle database architecture and provide recommended changes in processes, configuration, software, and hardware as needed.
- MongoDB is essential
- Configure and tune the High Availability (HA) features using Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC).
- Participate in technical working groups to identify issues and develop solutions for the Oracle Database system.
- Provide engineering support for the development and maintenance of engineering and related technical documentation.
- Install, configure, query, and administer Oracle.
- Provide technical recommendations for Oracle system optimization, upgrade, enhancement, and integration to include database hardware/software and storage capability associated with the database.
- Extensive knowledge and solid troubleshooting experience in all areas of Oracle database technology.
- Advanced level skills in RAC, ASM, Performance tuning, HA, Backup and Recovery.
- Experience in database upgrades, migrations, installations and patching
- Experience in one or more of the following technical areas is a plus: Oracle Security products, Oracle Golden Gate, Exadata, Super Cluster, ZFS, ZDLRA.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quantitative and analytical skills.
- Understanding of business environments and commercial awareness.
- Problem-solving skills.
- 5-7 years of experience
About the Company
The largest integrated healthcare platform in the UAE.
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation
IT Infrastructure Administrator
A Leading Insurance Broker Company In UAE
Yellow Door Energy
IT Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
IT Administrator (Immediate Start)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|