Job description / Role
We are currently working with a growing Architectural firm as they require a Senior Design Architect to join their team in Dubai. My client specialise in the delivery of unique and large scale projects within the residential, hospitality and commercial sectors.
You will be responsible for creating contemporary and modern designs with a particular focus at the concept stage. You will take a creative lead in the development of the design across the individual buildings, residential villas, landscape and urban planning.
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Architecture qualified with a minimum of 10 years experience working with leading architectural/engineering firms
- Minimum 10 years of experience creating unique concept designs on a range of building projects
- Urban planning experience (preferred)
- Experience of using BIM & Revit
- Knowledge of international codes and standards
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Design Architect (Senior)