Job description / Role
A typical week would include:
* Overseeing the design process using technical expertise and management skills
* To drive efficiency and rigour in technical delivery by providing cross-programme coordination and technical leadership
* Responsible for driving excellence in health and safety, ensuring that risks are minimised in the design process
* Ensure technical resources are managed effectively
* Ensure design teams adopt and make effective use of standards and practises
* Ensure required quality checking/approval procedures are carried out
* Apply and reinforce standard designs and products across work programmes - rigorously challenge the teams to drive efficiency in our design programmes
* Prepare of Scope of Works documents for each design stage, as part of RFPs and/or contract documentation for external consultants
* Support Client with input to production of brief documents as required
* Contribute to design team progress / quality reporting
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* Bachelor's Degree in Architecture and membership of the relevant professional body
* 10+ years of professional experience in project design, planning and implementation
* Design management experience on a mixed-used development and hospitality project, preferably in a PMC capacity
* Excellent leadership skills and ability to delegate and coordinate responsibilities.
* Strong conflict resolution/management skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong team player with the ability to balance conflicting priorities and take timely decisions
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.