Job description / Role
Job Title: Senior Design Manager – Master Planning
• Set the overall design/ planning standard for the team in general in various projects
• Advise the Client on the need for additional studies, reviews, research, investigations, surveys, tests or the like.
• Prepare a list of select consulting firms with proven capabilities and resources and issue pre-qualification documents to them and make a recommendation of a short list of consultants.
• Prepare a brief for various consultants based on the program scope, budget and time objectives and requirements provided by Client.
• Prepare graphic/narrative reports and presentations that clearly communicate the design process and concepts
• Prepare and issue invitations for Consultants to submit proposals as per Client approved procedures.
• Apply sustainable planning and design principles
• Respond to questions and queries raised during the tender period and circulate the questions and answers to all the vendors.
• Review proposals received from the vendors, evaluate content and offer, prepare a detailed report and make recommendations for appointment for Client’s review.
• Monitor the dissemination of design information among the Program Team in timely manner such that abortive work is avoided or minimized as much as practicable.
• Bachelor’s/Masters Degree in Architecture, Planning or Urban Design or related field
• Minimum of 12+ years broad based experience in large Urban Design and Master Planning projects
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills essential
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Excel, and Adobe Creative Suite software packages is a must
• Excellent design, visualization, and graphic skills
• Experience in both design and construction works, prepare scope of works and specifications writing, with proven knowledge in reviewing and recommending a large range of building materials is essential.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.